Credit Investment Analyst, Investment Team
We are a hedge fund specialized in Asia credit with a consistently outperforming track record.
We are seeking candidates to join our seasoned investment team as a credit analyst who seeks to work in a fast-paced learning environment. This position will give the candidate the opportunity to expand analytic skills and develop investment experience in capital markets. You will be expected to execute trades and interact directly with the market.
Credit Investment Analyst will work in the Investment Management Team, report directly to the CIO, and be involved in the following:
- Conducting due diligence and reviewing and interpreting financial statements and market data of companies;
- Monitoring and reacting to headlines of specific credits as well as covering any relevant sector or policy news
- Building financial models with scenario analysis
- Publishing internal credit research reports
- Making trade recommendations to the CIO with clear articulation of thesis
- Minimum 3 year-experience as an accountant working in any of M&A, Deals, or Financial Advisory departments of a top-tier accounting firm or with experience in corporate transactions or restructuring at a specialized boutique firm.
- Superior academic achievement at top-tier undergraduate program
- Passion to work in, and knowledge of, financial markets
- Proven analytical ability and strong communication skills. Mandatory fluency in verbal and written English. Fluency in verbal and written Mandarin is optional.
- Familiarity using Excel (VBA)
- Strong work ethic and self-initiative
- Strong attention to detail and ability to collaborate in a team
- CPA or CFA preferred
- Collecting information from all publicly available data to summarize market views and trading technicals of target corporate bonds